Step 6: Installation & Checkout Phase
Testing Submittal Packages
* Source-code version must correspond to the submitted build version.
SWS Developers must submit their code by merging their code into the
TEST branch of their GitLab repository. For
more information regarding GitLab, send a message to SQA@epri.com.
Computer-Based Training (CBT) Developers must follow the
CBT LMS process and submit the files stated under
the "Files to Be Provided to EPRI" section.
EPRI's Training Department is available
for consultation for all aspects around developing CBTs.
All other submittals are only accepted using an SQA-provided EPRI SFTP
site. To request an SFTP site, send a message to SQA@epri.com
An MD5 hash must accompany all zip files provided
in the SFTP submittal.
Pre-production Testing (e.g., Beta)
Production Testing (Final Acceptance)
- Required for all software types, see Software Type Matrix for specific requirements.
- The software is ready to submit for the Final Acceptance test when:
- All pre-production test results have been addressed
- Developer testing has been completed and no further content changes will
- All known errors are dispositioned
- The test cases run exactly as documented in the software documentation
- Security issues will normally be non-negotiable
SQA Team Does Not Perform
- Verification and Validation (V&V) testing
- Tests with or validation with real world data
- Exhaustive testing or "white box" (source code) testing