All EPRI software require installation and uninstallation instructions in the
software documentation (e.g., Software Manual).
The following questions need to be addressed in the instructions:
- Are the instructions labeled and located in the software documentation?
- Are the instructions clear and do they match the actions of the installation
- Are all installation options explained?
- Are any known incompatibility issues with other commonly available software
- Are any differences seen when installing the program on different operating
- Are any files not removed during the uninstallation explained?
Note: You may download this sample
installation instructions text (28 KB), modify to reflect the specifics of your software and
paste it into the EPRI Software Manual template.