Step 6: Installation & Checkout Phase
Testing Submittal Packages
* Consider an EPRI build or build test
SWS Developers must submit their code by checking it in to the DEV branch of their GitLab repository. For more information regarding GitLab, send a message to SQA@epri.com.
All other submittals are only accepted using an SQA-provided EPRI SFTP site. To request an SFTP site, send a message to SQA@epri.com.
An MD5 hash must accompany all zip files provided in the SFTP submittal.
Pre-production Testing (e.g., Beta)
Production Testing (Final Acceptance)
- Required for all software types, see Software Type Matrix for
- The software is ready to submit for the Final Acceptance test
- All pre-production test results have been addressed
- Developer testing has been completed and no further content
changes will be made
- All known errors are dispositioned
- The test cases run exactly as documented in the software
- Security issues will normally be non-negotiable
SQA Team Does Not Perform
- Verification and Validation (V&V) testing
- Tests with or validation with real world data
- Exhaustive testing or "white box" (source code) testing